What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

My only problem with people on this forum.

Kristian1

Banned for PM's
You need to stop signing your posts/comments with you name. Your name is LITERALLY 2 cm from your post.

Damn right pisses me off :c

Best Regards

Signing off

Have a great day

Kristian

Sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:
If this is all you have to worry about in life, I envy you! 

Also Kristian, watch us blow up together, never forget: 

All the best,

Me.

me03l9.jpg

Love

Lemmen

k

I hope to hear back from you soon, yours faithfully, lovingly and always, CI Noddy xoxoxoxoxo

You need to stop signing your posts/comments with you name. Your name is LITERALLY 2 cm from your post.

Damn right pisses me off :c

Best Regards

Signing off

Have a great day

Kristian

Sorry.
Why the f*ck does this annoy you so much -_-

I usually do it when I write long / serious posts.

hatchingdraggon, on 19 Jan 2015 - 11:50 PM, said:

Why the f*ck does this annoy you so much -_-

I usually do it when I write long / serious posts.
Imagine this: you're walking around with a great big sign over your head saying "Hatchingdraggon", not just a nametag, I mean a fully fledged billboard. You wouldn't really greet a man with your name and and all EVERY time you meet him, would you?I understand and accept greeting the man when it's a while since you've met, here: longer texts*. Ending a post with a 'thank you' or just sort of an appreciation for the reader is fine, however theres no need to SIGN off EVERY post.

Thats just my two cents ;)

Thanks <33

*my poor analogy sort of fell apart there. Oh well, take it for what it is.

Imagine this: you're walking around with a great big sign over your head saying "Hatchingdraggon", not just a nametag, I mean a fully fledged billboard. You wouldn't really greet a man with your name and and all EVERY time you meet him, would you?

I understand and accept greeting the man when it's a while since you've met, here: longer texts*. Ending a post with a 'thank you' or just sort of an appreciation for the reader is fine, however theres no need to SIGN off EVERY post.

Thats just my two cents ;)

Thanks <33

*my poor analogy sort of fell apart there. Oh well, take it for what it is.
It's not your reasoning that confuses me, it's the fact that it annoys you at all :p

Eh well, everyone's different. I write up long pieces of writing daily outside of Altis Life which is most probably why.

With the best of regards and wishing you the kindest day.

Hatchingdraggon (God)

Back