What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

My Hemtt truck scrapped by cops unnsessary reason

Gisli

The cops scrapped my truck for unnessary reason cause i was shot and killed by someone when i was picking froglegs in the swamps...I didnt get names of those guys then but later on i saw on chat list that Cops scrapped it few minutes later...i wasnt doing anything illegal.. no drugs and nothing like that,i was robbed and killed by the swamps and my Hemett was stolen after that by someone...cops probably captured those persons who did that and they might have been using it for illegal purpose it seems...so how I see this in that way that cops went far off and scrapped my hemett for something that was unnessasary for what i wasnt even doing im hoping to get repaid for it so i can get a new truck.

best regards

Gisli

General discussion ?... think you need to open a proper request in the police complaints commission... as its not a server issue you wont get comp from the admins, I doubt the police will do anything unless you have a video of you reporting it stolen to them.

Back