What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

My dear HEMMT Box.. (Completed 30/12/2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game name: Filip Constantin

Your player ID (copy from your arma 3 profile):

What was lost:

HEMTT Box

Value of item/money lost:

Quick description of what happened: I wanted to store my HEMTT Box so I could do something else. I was in Athira and went to the garage to store it. I parked it within the area and pressed "Store vehicle" and nothing happend. I tried again, but this time there was no option to store it. Weird. So, I drove it around, came back and tried again. No option to store the vehicle. So, I disconnected, logged back on. This did not take long. I spawned back to Athira and it was gone. Checked my keys and saw that the truck was not in-game. Now, you may think that it was chopped. I say impossible. This was very quick. Something similar happened once and I got my car back in the garage after the server restarted. Basically, I went on doing my stuff with not much thought on it, since I was sure I would be able to access it in the garage after the server restarted. Came back in today and it was gone. I don't know what to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back