What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

my bank fail

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gourvo

Account suspended upon users request.
In-game name: Gourvo

Your player ID (copy from your arma 3 profile): 76561198134176323

What was lost: Gold, gear

Value of item/money lost: 120 gold bars = devide by 2 gangs 6m split between 2 of my guys and gear 200k

3.2m

Quick description of what happened: everyting went boom [dy sync]

Last edited by a moderator:
You would do exactly the same, and why the hell do you even care about his compensation request's? 

From what i saw one hemmit T-Boned the other while leaving the bank building. And im pretty sure comping gold that isnt close to being sold isnt and shouldnt in my opinon ever get given.

We need evidence at least. 

From what i saw one hemmit T-Boned the other while leaving the bank building. And im pretty sure comping gold that isnt close to being sold isnt and shouldnt in my opinon ever get given.

We need evidence at least.
it's my comp of that as wilco said we had to post our idvivodual comp requests and it was A de syncing hatchback the went trough the wall and chased into it went it went boom. As you can see in the pic on other post the hemtts we're not close and even if they did t bone I doubt there would be enough speed to cause a explosion as they just set off

it's my comp of that as wilco said we had to post our idvivodual comp requests and it was A de syncing hatchback the went trough the wall and chased into it went it went boom.

As you can see in the pic on other post the hemtts we're not close and even if they did t bone I doubt there would be enough speed to cause a explosion as they just set off
And Wilco said not to include the gold as there is no proof that you would of got the gold to the cash for gold

Last edited by a moderator:
Did someone just say 'Boned' ? 

bitch_s_love_the_bone_540.jpg

Well in that case its just 200k gear and not 12mill. ?
seems  a shame to say it but yes. and it was 3.2m the gold was going to be split between both gangs and i had me and mansa doing it but yea in that case its chump change so dont bother unless your on and free

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back