What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

My ban appeal -James mcmanus (Unbanned 24/02/2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamesDaBeast

Your In-game name: james mcmanus

Your Steam Profile ID: STEAM_0:1:64783313

Your GUID (Using this tool input your steam ID and press enter):

87d5f1bd915c3004239d316c0890a821

Date & Time you was banned: 22/02/2015 12:52

Please copy and paste the rule you broke: I didn't break any rules.

Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance:  http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=397072905

I didn't know it was a  mic server I had enabled my mic but I forgot I had 1 in too be honest the admin was very quick to kick me.

If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then search the forums for your in-game name and that date and link the thread here:

Last edited by a moderator:
While I was trying to educate you about using your mic you just continued loot the poor fella you killed by typing out your RP. The guy didnt even know what was going on. I showed you as much interest as you showed me.

Sorry Vladic Ka I didn't even know that haha my mic was broken but I got it fixed I did loot the body my effects is down cause its very noisy.

So you want to play on a serious RP server with no mic and your sounds turned down? We do have a rule about using your mic on server one.

Link it before we procede.

Server 1 is our flagship roleplay server, Recently i have seen an increase of people who do not use a microphone and this for everyone involved is a bad roleplay experience.

Dainmk said read the rules several times but this is not in the rules as I heard it ahs not been updated I didn't notice it in the announcements section and I didn't realise there was earlugs I am really sorry Vladic Ka I never knew there was this many features this will not happen again I'm also clear of this now thankyou.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back