What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

[MW] josh (Action Ban Issued 07/01/2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.

driger854

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): [MW] josh

Time & Date this happened: 12/29/2014 10am gmt : +1

Description of what happened: 
i was walking on the road from drug dealer and there's a tempest truck going to the drug dealer but he saw me and stop so . i go towards him and Rp , after that he got in to the truck and tried to go to the garage but he crash in the gas station and once again i approach him with rp . then he got out and said get in the floor , i was trying to get in the floor but i got knock out first and he robbed me , and run to the green zone then followed him there, pulling out a gun and shot him . after that i run away from the scene and came back after couple of minutes i remove all my cloth and stuff , and my friend [uGN] outlaw . tried to lockpick a police car . then this guy named [MW] josh came from nowhere and start shooting without RP. he killed my friend . then he shot me and i asked him why hes shooting and i said he's doing rdm. he replied this is not rdm i was helping my friend. he said hes friend died 6 minutes ago . and then killed me 

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: 
yes but didn't work out. he won't cooperate on my demand 

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVSDDJKuSkQ&list=UUbT3u6jWA1cdcjNAQRh2Pqg

I am going to be uploading mine and Pladimirs side of the story this evening when i go out. 
You broke the following rules.

3D) Shouting "I AM GOING TO REPORT YOU ON FORUMS" ingame is not allowed. RP is destroyed in this event.
3E) Discussing bans or any other issues that interrupt the players from the gameplay will result in a ban.

Rule 4A: Safe Zones
Killing = Instant Ban, No killing in the safezone... no killing from outside the safezone if someone is inside it and no killing people outside the safezone from the safezone.
Weapons = Your weapon must be holstered inside the greenzone, If not then you will not doubt get in a spot of trouble by the police.

And it is spelt Meta-gaming not mategaming.
Meta gaming explanation for driger854 : Metagaming is any strategy, action or method used in a game which transcends a prescribed ruleset, uses external factors to affect the game, or goes beyond the supposed limits or environment set by the game. Another definition refers to the game universe outside of the game itself.
In simple terms, it is the use of out-of-game information or resources to affect one's in-game decisions.

Last edited by a moderator:
PladimirVutin said:
Ok , 

- First , You can see this guy kill me in green zone . Ok i robbed him . But in rules it says no shooting in Green

- Second , I got revived and i messaged my friend 'MW Josh' to go after you . So therefore this isnt an RDM but more a contractkill . You clearly hear him say 'You killed a friend of mine' .

I dont even understand why you would make a report about this . Maybe next time you should listen to someone when he is talking to you instead of screaming 'RDM RDM IM RECORDING!!!' .
 ok mate heres the thing ok . you rob me the run straight to the green zone in my watch so im allowed to engage you to the green zone because you are still on combat with me by robing me .  and for the second one . ok you got revive you told your friend to pay me back . and contract kill what so ever you want to say, . hes not in the gun fight he did not saw me killed you he dont know my face who iam what so ever and you will see on the vid   . nothing . and as you see he killed my friend also.that has nothing to do on killing you .  he killed him with no role play and shot me also with no role play .  everything is valid here . RDM and METAGAMIING 

PladimirVutin said:
Dude , pls. 

Just think of it . Why would someone not shoot you onesight if you killed his friend . I dont understand how u cant inmange that . He was angry and thats why he killed you . And he maybe should have said something before . But it isnt RDM m8 .

+ I told him you were from the UGN gang . and that you weared a hat . And as you can see in the video ... That explains itself . And dude pls stop complaining . metagaming metagaming . You guys are always camping at DD and that is pure meta . 
i think you dont know how to role play ???  he dont know me i even change my appearance this is pointless im not gonna argue with you guys let the admin decide 

So I've reviewed the video, cleaned up the report. Please might I remind everyone once more that this forum is not for discussions but for evidence and information to the actual events between the reported person and the reporting person. 

I don't normally do this, but some very clear rules have been broken here so I will advised the Server Admins of the rules broken, approve it, lock it and await for a server admin to confirm it. Once that is done it will be moved to awaiting action.

Alexander - Robbing someone in the green zone (Bet you all missed that that one, huh)

[MW] josh - Blatant metagaming and RDM. Nothing more to it, you didn't say a word to your targets regardless if they had just killed your friend in the green zone. It's been said many times before, this is a role play community, start acting like it.

[uGN] - kidDO - Apparently you do not understand the rules of the green zone. There is absolutely zero tolerance for shooting inside of it absolutely regardless of the events that happened prior to leading you there exceptions for police. You do NOT follow someone into the green zone and kill them simply because they robbed for your pocket money a few minutes before.

I'd also like to give a warning to [uGN] Outlaw - you're very close to crossing a line with pick locking that police car where it is. If you had continued to lock pick it and successfully obtained the keys, your name would be with your friends up there.

Banned approved by Ingame Admin, requesting a server admin confirm this so it can be actioned.

51ac0c96197ba5bba26fa14a77b35fcb -1 MW Josh - Forum Report 07/01/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back