What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

[MW] Exodus - Unban apeal (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exodus

Your In-game name: [MW] Exodus

Your Steam Profile ID: 76561198086725656

Your GUID (Using this tool input your steam ID and press enter):

de0aa2849bca5d9ab0e5c997ee203a75

Date & Time you was banned:

22nd of December i believe (Don't exactly know what time)

Please copy and paste the rule you broke:

[SIZE=medium]3B)[/SIZE][SIZE=medium] RDM - Random Death Match Definition:[/SIZE]

Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order) is considered RDM. (Punishment is a ban)

Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance:

My friend and me barely played Altis life in the last 4 months, but when we did we found servers with really poor roleplay. Nothing like ALUK. We respect other players and try to roleplay the best we can at any given situation.

We recorded the footage of our ban. And we looked at it a couple of times. At this time we can say that we were out of line. We should not have engaged in this conflict.

We have never been banned before for RDM, we ourselves hate when people start shooting at you with no reason at all. We understand the frustration of the people we shot at and we are very sorry for what we did.

We thought that the guy you guys were shooting at in the car was one of our guys. (that's why we were waiting in the bushes) thats why we opened fire although we weren't 100% sure.

We should NOT have engaged and we will be more careful the next time.

We believe we are good members of this community. We obey and respect the rules at all times. We very much miss the times at AltisLife.co.uk and we would be very happy if we could be unbanned.

We are very sorry Steph and the others :3

If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then search the forums for your in-game name and that date and link the thread here:

I have been banned once before

There was also a guy named Exodus and he got banned, but that wasn't me. My name is [MW] Exodus

Last edited by a moderator:
Unfortunately you only get that one chance here and in this case you decided to open fire in stead of RPing.

Player had a previous ban dispute approved

Denied

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back