What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

[MW] Exodus my side of the story. (Unbanned 30/11/2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exodus

Hello,

I would like to give you an explanation for what happened in this story:

NOTE:
IF i've done something wrong, I'm terribly sorry. I don't want to ruin the game's experience for other players.

I don't know what i've done wrong since what i did was clicking my mouse while i was waking up (after that i heard the restrain sound) but when i woke up i wasnt restrained (Maybe it has something to do with restraining someone while he is waking up from a rubber bullet.

But if this story below here is still banable im terribly sorry.

Me and my friend saw a car parked up the road, it looked risky to lockpick it but alright we did it. My friend took cover behind our white offroad to see if he can see some sort of a trap. While i was lockpicking it i got shot by Durham by a rubber bullet (Which i understand since it was his car i was lockpicking.). Then my friend and him exchanged a few bullets but Durham got us both knocked out by his rubber bullets. Before he arrived at my body i woke up a couple of times but then he shot me again (Which is still all okay). Then My friend and i woke up both while he was at my body (My friend woke up first he had a clear shot on Durham) Then i woke up and started shooting (I was already clicking while waking up because he didnt restrain me first thing when he came to my body). Then while i was shooting i heard the restrain sound but i didnt get the message in my screen, so he must've restrained me while i was shooting him. (My friend shot him too because he just woke up but i killed him first)

If i were to be restrained i would not have gotten away because my friend didn't have lockpicks on him.

After all that happened he sent me a message how he restrained me and that i should't do that. I sent him a message back that he didnt restrain me on my screen but i did hear the sound. (How else would i have shot him?) Please check the messages we've exchanged in the log if you are able to.

About this: http://gyazo.com/e0c91bf415708ac9244986faa927f295 I've seen people do this. I woke up with the gun in my hands. I didnt get the gun off my back. If i were to do it on purpose it would be a very dumb thing to do since my friend already had me covered. I just wanted to get out of there alive, I had no intentions of exploiting to get out of there.

Also, I even said sorry to Durham via the SMS for something i didn't know he accused me of. (Look it up if you are able to, I tried resolving this with him ingame)

I dont know why Durham wants me banned. But from all perspectives, this is not worth a ban.

I really like playing on AltisLifeUK. This is the best server we've come across after we left BlackWing and Asylum due to poor roleplay.

*Long Story Short*
While i was restrained i expected to wake up so i started clicking to shoot Durham, I woke up and sprayed my gun, I didn't get it off my back i already had it in my hand. It didnt say i got restrained on my screen but i heard the sound. I also wasn't restrained at all.

IF this was still against the rules, I'm sorry it won't happen again.

Thanks for your consideration.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back