What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

[MW] CaptainCicero [MW] Exodus Unban Request (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently we're banned. I'm not sure why but I know we must have done something bad.
We only know what happened at the moment of our ban. We where in a gun fight with some people 
who opened fire on us (shots where landing really close to us) then we fired back at them, we killed a few and some surrendered. Than all of a sudden we got banned. I think the admin that banned us thinks we rdmed those people but we where only protecting ourselves.
An admin might've watched us and had no clue what we were doing, but we had a really strong feeling we were getting shot at so we fired back it just so happend that we took them out. We are terribly sorry if we did something against the rules we did not mean to break any or ruin others fun. We hope to  get a second chance this is my first ban ([MW] CaptainCicero)  i really enjoy playing on this server we both do we hope that we can get unbanned. 

We was RDM'd by you guys.

I arrived with my friend Dagre and we were having some fun with other PLF Members when you guys without a word started shooting us and killing me.

I am not sure if you are aware of the rules but: RP Everything. We did not know you guys where there. We did not engage you. You just randomly shot us. :s

We was RDM'd by you guys.

I arrived with my friend Dagre and we were having some fun with other PLF Members when you guys without a word started shooting us and killing me.

I am not sure if you are aware of the rules but: RP Everything. We did not know you guys where there. We did not engage you. You just randomly shot us. :s
Oh, alright.

From our perspective we saw you people rob someone, and then i heard silenced shots near me. (As if you were shooting me)

Maybe we shouldn't have been so jumpy and just waited it out. (Since we were so close to you we thought you had seen us and started to open fire.)

I have it recorded in case you want to see it (May take some time to upload though).

We're sorry for the misunderstanding :/

we didn't meen to rdm anyone we only almost took a hit from bullets so we fired back maybe that whas a bad choice but we are really sorry the last thing we want is to destroy this awesome community.

I'd like to add: 

We record our gameplay so that we can report other people's bad behaviour / bad RP / RDMs.

We are perfectly familiar with the rules, this has just been a misunderstanding.

We hope you'll understand.

Last edited by a moderator:
Post the video and open a separate thread for Exodus. You can only appeal your own ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back