What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

[MW] CaptainCicero (Actioned - TBJ)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your In-game name:[MW] CaptainCicero

Your Steam Profile ID: 76561198121035080

Your GUID (Using this tool input your steam ID and press enter):

395acbcd568d378f28edede19da83063

Date & Time you was banned: 20 December 2014 (some where around that date)

Please copy and paste the rule you broke:

[SIZE=medium]3B)[/SIZE][SIZE=medium] RDM - Random Death Match Definition:[/SIZE]

Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order) is considered RDM. (Punishment is a ban)

Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance:

I know what i did was wrong i should have waited before opening fire. Four months have past

i have played on tons of different servers and none of those where as good as this one. I really mis

the great things i used to do on this server. I'm verry sorry for ruining other players expeirence on this server by RDM as a player that loves RP i know that i should have never done it. I learned my lesson and i will never break the rules again i know how it is when someone RDM's you it sucks

and i hate it when it happens to me and they must have felt the same way. I was a active member of the community, me and my friends have donated and had a lot of fun this server if you give me a second chance i will prommise you that i will never brake the rules ever again. I'm verry sorry for what i did this is my first ban.

thank you for reading.

As this was your first ban here I will approve this for a final chance.

395acbcd568d378f28edede19da83063 - unbanned, both servers - wait for mid-day restart before logging on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back