What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

MSF-T Territory Ban Dispute (Unbanned 19/02/2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your In-game name: was Territory [MSF-T]

Your Steam Profile ID: 76561198089547925

Your GUID (Using this tool input your steam ID and press enter): 18c4b2d4871f51f616525eccc24d4d9d

Date & Time you was banned: 12/02/2015 around 9:30 PM

Please copy and paste the rule you broke: VDM = Instant Ban (We have a anti VDM script however running people over for fun is banable and considered VDM

Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance:  well where should i start i am sorry for The VDM i did not mean to crash into Mr Oltsuwh im not gona say your gona be leave me for my dysyc but i would not crash into  someone for the fun of it im not that sort of person i know that i have done wrong for the rp of a robbery i am really sorry for that and i would not glich out of a restain because i don't know how to do that hope all this i am just asking for one more chance all i can say is im sorry for what i did and that i will make sure non of this happens again

kind regard

Territory=Daniel  

If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then search the forums for your in-game name and that date and link the thread here:  

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back