What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Morg - Unban Appeal (Unbanned 16/03/20/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.

morgawrus

Your In-game name:

Morg

Your Steam Profile ID:

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197961681718

Your GUID (Using this tool input your steam ID and press enter):

a2ba9c95d8316a4dfb9de4dc7eb2ce58

Date & Time you was banned:

15/03/2015 - 04:31 am

Please copy and paste the rule you broke:

RDM = Ban if no role-play, Remember this is a serious roleplay community therefore shooting people on sight with no roleplay is RDM, engage in roleplay at all times.

Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance:

I was positive that [AMC] were coming to kill me as I had just had an altercation and shootout with someone else. Since [AMC] reported me and I saw their video I suspect that I made a big mistake and their helicopter had nothing to do with the ground crew I fought with. I have contacted both [AMC] Dick Long SEC, and [AMC] Jordan SEC (two of the men I killed) and they both understand why I did what I did and have forgiven me, and hopefully they will speak here on my behalf. Since this incident took place I have taken to recording all of my sessions to avoid anything like this happening again (recordings which have been used here on these forums as evidence in another case). AltisLife.co.uk is the only server I have ever played (in fact it's the only time I've played Arma 3 at all, with 44hrs on record). I only hope, as this is my very first (and only) infraction, that you show a great measure of leniency and take my assurance that it won't happen again. I made a mistake, and I am sorry.

If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then search the forums for your in-game name and that date and link the thread here:

Kindest Regards,

Morg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, I will issue a unban now, This is a serious RP server.

The unban is your FINAL chance so if you get banned again there is no appeal, so read those rules and follow them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back