What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Monte - Unban Appeal (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rokko

Your In-game name:

Monte

Your Steam Profile ID:

Your GUID (Using this tool input your steam ID and press enter):

75a3afa1677383436906a2ab732d89be

Date & Time you was banned:

21 May 2014

Please copy and paste the rule you broke:

[SIZE=medium]3A) VDM - Vehicle Death Match Definition:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Using your vehicle for running people over, using it to ram into other vehicles in and outside combat, using a vehicle with the purpose of making it explode are all considered a form of VDM here (Punishment is a ban) [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]However using the following vehicles to immobilise each other (eg. Hunter VS Ifrit or Strider VS Ifrit etc) is permitted in roleplay for whitelisted factions or people in ownership of a rebel membership - Hunter/Strider/Ifrit[/SIZE]

Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance:

I've posted my bad behavior before in this topic, did everything i was asked for but still didn't get unbanned. So I asked around and helpers told me i should make another topic, just to be sure.

Around a year ago I was charged with VDM and got perma banned for it. I was hoping for a second chance, read rules, posted a ticket but nothing happened. So i joined another server for about a year, had about 1800 hours just on Altis Life and i love it. But as time changes so do I and I've decided to start somewhere fresh. I reckon this would be the perfect place so I'm begging for a second chance.

If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then search the forums for your in-game name and that date and link the thread here:

Last edited by a moderator:
Will need to be checked by Wilco or TBJ for the ban time/reason.

You was going around knocking everyone down with a vehicle

No thanks

Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back