What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Money Pickup

Lincoln

So, I saw a guy the other day near gold seller, he decided to run away rather than being robbed, this is the result!

tv7LaSF.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
No wonder he wanted to run away, but it shows you that you should get to a cash point as quickly as possible when you have huge amounts of cash in hand

Now lincoln, next time you are caught by the police dont try and say you were "framed" for this murder, and tell your brother not to get envolved as well

He guys i just want to know how to pickup money? 

It always was with the windowskey but that dossent seem to work anymore?

GP.Shalloa

Last edited by a moderator:
He guys i just want to know how to pickup money? 

It always was with the windowskey but that dossent seem to work anymore?

GP.Shalloa
I'm pretty sure its bugged... so like there is a 1 in 10 chance you may pick it (not literally those odds though!)... Lincoln got money out of this as the guy had 9 gold bars on him.

I'm pretty sure its bugged... so like there is a 1 in 10 chance you may pick it (not literally those odds though!)... Lincoln got money out of this as the guy had 9 gold bars on him.
I got money out of this as I clearly picked up 1.5m cash and it was 5 gold bars not 9, that is a total of 2 million earned from one robbery.

Back