What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

mistake.. on your part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just been denied back into the mod based solely on my oppinions, as a result I will be taking myself and my friends and going elsewhere.

To the head of this mod, your administrators are losing you supporters, the way they talk to people is absolutely disgusting.

We won't be reccomending this mod to anyone in the future. If you ever wanted a game like this to grow you have not have a load of morons running the forums.

Peace

Sorry the admins do not control the way you conduct yourself in game and towards the rest of the community.

If you get banned you get banned for a reason... if you then act like a idiot in game and then in the unban request then your not going to get unbanned.

Unbans are the complete lowest priority as clearly outlined here - 

Btw its not a mod its a mission but here its something bigger its an entire community 

I have read the unban request and i am happy on how the admins have responded if you don't want to recommend us that is fine, if your friends act like you do we do not want them here!

For your information the dispute a ban area is big because we actually enforce our rules as a serious role-play community, Go and find a server that accepts acting like a 4 year old.

Last edited by a moderator:
Once again, you're just stating your opinion. Also, how are they losing supporters? I'm pretty sure I always see server 1 full up and normally server 2 at least half full.

Many people will disagree with what you have said here.

Regardless of what I've said, it's only my opinnion based on how I've been treated.

Try to role play that your actually coherent to the fact that some people like myself have bought arma just to play this mod or mission or whatever.

I admitted I did wrong and I actually did mean it until sergeant Doolittle KRIS talked to me like I was scum.

I want another chance , not to cause trouble but to see all the things you can do.

My attitude has reflected the way I have been treated.

I'll even come to ts and state my case if I have to.

For the record, here is why: 

It was not the forum mods or admins attitude that got you banned but your own. Goodbye and good luck in the future.

I know why, I have admitted it andsaid that I wouldn't do it again . Stop treating me like a Damn child.

Don't brush me off because of the things I did , If I didn't care I wouldn't be fighting it like I do.

Yes lifetime ban... yes you have acted silly that's why your banned.
Kris banned you because you were a troll in game. I banned you for life because you proved incapable of being a mature and responsible person when addressed by a member of staff about what you did wrong.  You say you were treated like "scum" in game.....you ran people over time after time and when that tool of trolling was taken from you....you found other means of being a pain in our ass. What i said i stick with. You Are Not Getting UnBanned  I advise you do not open any more topics. It will make no difference. 

This topic is going nowhere and has no purpose whatsoever because the decision has been made. (Locked) 

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back