What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Missing Vehicle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Accipitral

Lost a "Zamak (Covered Transport)" and a "Truck" due to a delayed server restart. Approx 7am.

'Sovereign' was witness if that helps.

Thank you for your time, sorry if incorrectly posted,

Accipitral

Hi Accipitral

Sorry to hear this!, This was unfortunately due to British summer time with the clocks moving an hour forward.

Can you advise of how much you lost so i can refund.

Last edited by a moderator:
Approx 210,000 for the two combined 150,000 + 60,000

I have however lost another Truck and Zamak (Covered) , Truck was saved in the garage yesterday but is no longer in the storage and I was just kicked and lost my Zamak (I think that was due to a high bandwidth and a bit of desync). That's another 210,000.

Just out of interest are we counting inventory losses on restart/ initial spawn (if you get what i mean, new gaming session)?
Would like to add approx 10,000 for lost diamonds/ pickaxes.

Total of 430,000

Feel sorry you're having to work harder because of this glitch, good work though, much appreciated!
 ~Accipitral

Approx 210,000 for the two combined 150,000 + 60,000

I have however lost another Truck and Zamak (Covered) , Truck was saved in the garage yesterday but is no longer in the storage and I was just kicked and lost my Zamak (I think that was due to a high bandwidth and a bit of desync). That's another 210,000.

Just out of interest are we counting inventory losses on restart/ initial spawn (if you get what i mean, new gaming session)?

Would like to add approx 10,000 for lost diamonds/ pickaxes.

Total of 430,000

Feel sorry you're having to work harder because of this glitch, good work though, much appreciated!

~Accipitral
I have also refunded this into your account.

Post resolved moving to lock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back