What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Missing Permanent Vehicles And Exploding Hummingbird Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sovereign

So like all the other people I lost my Mohawk as well as a hummingbird I had out for a friend that exploded when he got in the cockpit. I haven't checked my garage,but I'm also betting my Ifrit and Hello Kitty Sports Car I bought yesterday are gone too. Feeling disappointed I went to get in my last hummingbird and it exploded after I got in like my friend did last night.

All the previous vehicles I mentioned were permanent and I would like to point out for the admins that a Mohawk is 4.5 million in game and not 3 million(Unless they adjusted it this morning.) as listed in the donator tiers list as I saw in previous threads owners being refunded the cost of their vehicles.

Edit 03/30/14: I have checked my garage and the Ifrit,Hello Kitty car, and the hummingbird that exploded when I got in it are also gone as well as my firearm license even though I haven't killed anyone recently,perhaps it lost that instead of a pilots's license when it exploded. Additionally I have lost my new replacement hummingbird and the offroad I drove to the air shop to buy the afore mentioned hummingbird. I'm going to stop for a  a few days,maby a week. The problem is obviously consistent and my losses are pretty heavy. I await the server to be fixed and wish the server staff the best of luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Sovereign,

We are always working on the server and hope to have fixes in place soon as we can

Please fill in the following and open a new thread so i can add the correct amount of money to your ingame account:

In-game name:

What was lost:

Value of item/money lost:

Quick description of what happened:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back