What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Milo is going for a little bit

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR Milo

Legendary Donator
Legendary Donator
 ​

Good bye for a little bit guys

​

Hello every as some of you might know i am a postman and this time of year is mental in the post office. and i have been finding myself to tired, or falling asleep at my Keyboard and just cant keep up with it. been doing 12hr shifts min every day been very very busy. also there has been terrible floods on the isle of man and my house got flooded so i need to keep on top of it. so i am a very busy boy. but don't worry, every so often i will pop on TS and say hi now and again and i will try my best to do as much as i can as a mentor. thank you very much for the nice kind words from my gang  to keep my spirits up. and i will see you all after Christmas hope you all have a merry Christmas.

​

P.S if anyone needs me just message me on thee forums and i will see what i can.

​

Let the withdrawal symptoms start lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
:Crying2: :Crying2: :Crying2: :Crying2: :Crying2: :Crying2: :Crying2: :Crying2: :Crying2: :Crying2: :Crying2:  BUT BUT BUT BUT BUT........................I NEED YOOOOOOOUUUUUUUU

I WILL BE WAITING FOR YOU MY LOVE

Hope you have a good Christmas and a pissed up new year <3

XOXOXOXOXOXO

GOOD BYE MY FRIEND! , had some good times with you..........................DAMIT MILO!!!!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

XX

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

You will be missed brother! Come back soon!

So sad :( I will miss my beautiful postman. (Deliver my presents first ;) ) Have a good one matey

04d.gif

Sad times Milo, come back soon all the MM will miss you :)  

Hope the flooding with the house goes as smooth and hassle free as possible.

Good luck with the job in this busy time of year, make sure you don't give yourself a stroke. 

Take care,

Owen

Take care of yourself this next month milo, ill miss you :( :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back