What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Milo for mayor

DR Milo

Legendary Donator
Legendary Donator
Milo For Mayor

Today my friends i am running for mayor i plan on bringing peace to kavala i plan on being the type of mayor who walks around kavala talking to everyone everyday making sure every hobo to rebel and policeman is happy. i plan on making go karts legal with or without a helmet. i plan on making hatch backs renamed hobo cars. i plan on making marmite half price in all shops. i will make it that medics can carry medical marijuana.
please vote for me Milo for mayor
P.S Darryl Duffy smells dont vote for him.

Hell yes Darryl Duffy smells! #VoteForMilo

*Now take me fishing on your boat!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Not happening, no more pesky gokarts ;_;

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#VoteForKazza ;)  sorry Milo you've got competition !

No go-karts!, also medics can carry 5 with them, I do it all the time!

Milo For Mayor

Today my friends i am running for mayor i plan on bringing peace to kavala i plan on being the type of mayor who walks around kavala talking to everyone everyday making sure every hobo to rebel and policeman is happy. i plan on making go karts legal with or without a helmet. i plan on making hatch backs renamed hobo cars. i plan on making marmite half price in all shops. i will make it that medics can carry medical marijuana.
please vote for me Milo for mayor
P.S Darryl Duffy smells dont vote for him.
Can you make m14s legal plz (for ya boy Reef)

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

I do like your Go-Kart policies but I believe the Go-Kart helmet to be a sacrilegious part of the Go-Karting doctrine and would advice anyone planning to drive to take great precaution when driving without a helmet.

You got my vote Milo, as long as you don't report me to the authorities xD

After recent events, I argue that go-karts should be illegal again.

If you make that happen, you've got my vote!

Back