What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Mikey's Unban Request (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikey731

In-game Name: Mikey

STEAM_0:0:30329347

Why I should be Unbanned:

I think I should be unbanned because I was being stupid and should have never done it. I dident know that i could not shoot into the police station and kill cops. I actually just figured out why i was banned 20 mins ago( For killing a cop in side the Police Station). I am dearly sorry for doing this and I hope I can one day go back on this server. I have been playing on this server for about 3 weeks and have really loved the expirence. I hope it doesent have to end like this. I am so sorry and will never do this again. Plz forgive me.

Thanks,

Mikey

Do you understand this is a roleplay server ?

For what reason (ignoring the rules) where you shooting inside the police station to kill cops for ?

Hello Wilco,

I was shooting inside the Police station because I was trying to kill a cop who had arrested my friend. I know this was wrong to do and will never do it again.

Thanks, Mikey

Please reply with the rule that you broke (Copy and paste it here.)

I broke a safezone rule

Police stations= The police stations are spawn points therefore are marked in blue; any killing here will result in a ban.

Please provide you player ID/GUID for this to be finalised.

Hello ,

I recently told you my guid and I have been waiting to be unbanned. I don't mean to rush you but this seems unusual. Plz respond back to me asap. ty

Unban requests have the lowest priority, the only thing unusual here is you replying every day rather than waiting.

I have unbanned you for your final chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back