What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

MIDNIGHT CONCERT

SGT Goku

@Julie Cel  And All the other Fans, The concert will start after the Servers stabilize and we can actually all be there! BUT DONT WORRY; IT WILL HAPPEN AND ME AND  MY DJ @DSGT Smithy WILL PUT A GOOD SHOW AS WE ALREADY WENT OVER WHAT WE ARE GOING TO DO!!!

Enjoyed it and got some footage that will surface in a video i am sure at some point :)

will be fun to watch, this was our 2nd shot at it and We all enjoyed it, a Big Thumbs up for @Ciaran aswell for being the Special guest, to @DSGT Geoff and to @pc jammy for being the Bouncers blocking the entry to the stage to all Unkown personel job very well done boys, A BIG Tanks to @DSGT Smithy for his Great DJ work and a big thanks to all the Fans, Specialy @Julie Cel who is our #1 Fan since day one , i hope you enjoy the sweatty clothes XDD, anyways we have to do this another day, and Im sorry if sometimes it sounded shitty but i think thats what makes it more funnier XD that we cant sing XDDD 

PS: @Wilco we knew you were hiding under the stage, very very sneaky of you XD

Last edited by a moderator:
Back