What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Meet the Family part 2 - Junior Drives me up the Wall

Anyway. Sad to see junior getting killed. Is this your way of dealing with having to many kids?  ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyway. Sad to see junior getting killed. Is this your way of dealing with having to many kids?  ;)
As much as my small army of sprogs can be quite a handful I still love each and every one of them dearly and would never intentionally get any of them killed. I may put them in dangerous situations occasionally but I don't really want to invoke the wrath of Mrs HANS as she is scarier than any psychotic rebel you could ever have the misfortune of meeting on Altis! :)

Small army...wait a minute... are you secretely breeding an army of hobos and call them your sprogs? Guys. We need to look out for this. Something fishy going on with "The Father" here.

I got my eyes on you. You're not fooling me!

Small army...wait a minute... are you secretely breeding an army of hobos and call them your sprogs? Guys. We need to look out for this. Something fishy going on with "The Father" here.

I got my eyes on you. You're not fooling me!
Well last night I did appoint myself a new title.

I am the Hobo King. I can doing anything!

;)

"Daddy"... When you think things can't get weirder :p Love the RP :D  

"Daddy"... When you think things can't get weirder :p Love the RP :D  
Cheers :)

It was really fun to do but it was geniunely tiring because I knew I was going to upload it. I didn't want any 'dead air' so I just had to keep talking plus I had to try not to get too repetitive and I had to make sure Junior kept driving properly!

:)

@Fetty Wap & @Morgan I had a bit of a falling out with Mrs HANS over Junior's demise and she threw me out of the house. She may come looking for the chap that shot her son but lucky for him she is worse than me at shooting although she may bring back up or she might just disembowel him with a rusty knitting needle!

If I see her on the island I'm going to run away and hide so don't expect me to get involved ;)

Back