What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

MDT System for gangs

Adam Lee

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police
I am not into gangs myself but I think adding a MDT system were you can recruit members to ranks and also add red zones were gangs can fight for turfs and get rewards

-Redzones were you can fight offer gangs and claim the flag but when the redzone is active there will be a red circle around the area were your not allowed to leave once entering

-MDT for Gangs a way to Recruit members and also a Rank system that shows up in the radio channel

I mean maybe a yes to a ranking system. Dont know if there already is one cant remember. But a huge no to the redzone mate. This is not arma 3 or a fragging serevr. This is a roleplay server and gunfights do happen but only after roleplaying really well and hopfully in most cases for a roleplay reason to have that gunfight. Doing it just for the sake of a gun fight is boring. When you have a story and roleplay reason to do it then it makes it all more fun.

MDT for gangs? Not a good idea at all and honestly not a good use of devs time, there is already a ranking structure within gangs f6 menu as well

On the subject of RedZones - RPUK isn't a frag server, it has no place for redzones in my opinion, Roleplay should always be prioritised over Fragplay, if you log on with the mentality of fragging other gangs I sadly lose respect for you.

Back