What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Matty - Unban Appeal (Unbanned 21/02/2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.

fpmatty

Your In-game name: Matty

Your Steam Profile ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/fpmatty

Your GUIDb1077b17feca81915acd250e63590f66

Date & Time you was banned: 11:49 AM 19/02/2015

Please copy and paste the rule you broke: RDM = Ban if no role-play, Remember this is a serious roleplay community therefore shooting people on sight with no roleplay is RDM, engage in roleplay at all times.

Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance: We have had a running in with The Kavala Cartel several times within that same day (for which time I hadn't died), the latest run in would have been roughly 10-20 minutes before at the rebel outpost 3. Whist at the base, we always receive a warm welcoming from the Cartel (as soon as they see us capture the base, which could be a bit meta-gamey) and normally see the same members return within the same fight (using up the bare minimum of the nlr timer). On this one occasion, we decided to give up on the rebel base and drive away. Whilst we were driving away we happened to be struck (I believe, intentionally) by the car seen in the video on the forum report. The reason I believe this is due to the fact that, as the video shows, he clearly switches sides of the road to be on the left side, before colliding with us. Having ran into them before and recognising them, I assumed this was a deliberate attack and attempt on our lives (as you hear him say in the video "Danke Memes, shoot him!" which is one of the members in our car) and when they failed and happened to be the ones that lost in the fight they came here to complain. I feel that this is not a fair report and due to the short length of the 30 second video, I don't believe that is sufficient evidence for what happened over the course of the entire day and for what actually lead up to this event. They mention nothing of their own motive and the video I feel is more incriminating to them than myself.

If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then search the forums for your in-game name and that date and link the thread here: 

Matty (Action: Ban Issued 19/02/2015)

Feb 15 2015 01:08 AM

Hey, just happened to be browsing and saw your unban request. I just want to point out my own report: may have something to do with your ban. Not offering an opinion on your unban request, just wanted to make sure you knew about this report as well.

If admins like I can show the video from the full day.  As I record all my game play.  The record will show me myself having nothing to do with matty or what ever happened in the red zone and that had been indeed the first time I ran in to him ( Can only show admins the video as it shows me going though emails/facebook and other stuff.

As to the what was said about shooting him, you can see that was said after they crashed in to our car full on.

A) the act of hitting someone car with your own car Is VDM why would we crash in to you?

As shown in the video, we was driving on the right side of the road, and moved to the left to a avoid you and you drove in to us.

B ) Anything that happened during the any time longer then 15 minutes means nothing as you have to restart role play  after 15 minutes ( I had only logged in to the server 10 minutes before the VDM/RDM my full video shows this.  Before me logging on to the server my gang TKC was doing meth runs till UGN tried to rob them. so saying you was fighting us 10 mins early is a lie. my video also shows this

C) As I said above I this is the first time I have  never met you in game so you could not recognize me.( my full video shows this.

D) I think you would see the video talks for itself  as at no point I tried to shoot him, I was trying to move away from the car before it blow up.

Normally I don't report to unban reports but seeing as you are more or less calling me a liar  and trying to say I cut my video out I will reply with said above.  I have nothing else to say unless an admin would like to see my video of the day so I wont reply.

Edit my post a bit as it was late last night and I had to add in more stuff

Last edited by a moderator:
The report you are refering to has nothing to do with me, it has to do with the other matty on the server who has an uncapitalised M, I've talked to you about it already? I was the one that informed you that I was matty 2 at that point in time.

Last edited by a moderator:
A) the act of hitting someone car with your own car Is VDM why would we crash in to you?

Firstly, I was on the right side of the road, you DELIBERATELY changed sides, as shown in your own video. 

B ) Anything that happened during the any time longer then 15 minutes means nothing as you have to restart role play  after 15 minutes

Seems as if you're referring to nlr here, And id din't die, the incident was roughly 10 minutes earlier anyway, so I would remember.

C) As I said above I this is the first time I have meet you in game so you could not recognize me.

They would have to take your word for this, so it's not evidence. I believe I did meet you earlier on in the day.

D) I think you would see the video talks for itself  as at no point I tried to shoot him, I was trying to move away from the car before it blow up.

This is invalid, when you refer to my answer to your point A.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back