What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Matty (Action: Ban Issued 19/02/2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alpha

Note: There were two "matty" online before the server restart at 4am. The one involved IS NOT matty(2), he had nothing to do with it as far as I know.

Name of the person you are reporting: matty (I believe someone called "Thomas" was doing some shooting as well)

Time & Date this happened: 3.55am-4am on February 13th

Which server did this happen on: Server 1

Description of what happened: I was driving away from the peach fields outside Kavala on the way to the chop shop near Agios. My friend was in the SUV in front of me and as he passed by handguns he got shot at (hit but not killed). He continued on and I stopped just after to see if I could see where the shots came from. Another friend in a helicopter came down low so I could give him the money I was holding and he got shot at aswell (again he survived). I walk in the general direction the shots were coming, and got killed. At no point did the people doing the shooting talk to either me or my two friends.

What rule was broken: "RDM = Ban if no role-play, Remember this is a serious roleplay community therefore shooting people on sight with no roleplay is RDM, engage in roleplay at all times."

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?:  I tried to contact matty via the mobile in game but server restarted a couple of minutes after, and he didn't reconnect after the restart. Someone called "Thomas" said in side chat after I was killed that I was warned, although as I said at no point did anyone try and message us or speak to us or anything in game before, during, or after, the event.

Video evidence:  Processing at time of writing but will be available here -

Report Accepted

Rule Broken:

Rule 5

Section B

RDM = Ban if no role-play, Remember this is a serious roleplay community therefore shooting people on sight with no roleplay is RDM, engage in roleplay at all times.

Awaiting Action - 13/02/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back