What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

MAR 10 .338 SAND! 3 DAYS!

Azzamatron

Just raided a house and hit a jackpot :D

MAR 10 SAND .338!

START PRICE: £8,000,000

BID INCREMENT: £1,000,000

EXTREMELY RARE!

mar.png

Ill shove in A DMS scope also lol

Maybe not the only one but it's incredibly rare. Like I said 8mil
Aren't you friends with Michael? You're in game name was Jesse Frost and you guys used to roll around together. Fair enough if this is an actual bid but it seems strange to me that you of all people would come here to bid on a weapon with no magazines confirmed, practically a glorified melee weapon.

hoping for up-bids maybe?

in addition, you don't even have 8 mil

IMG_3213.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:
Aren't you friends with Michael? You're in game name was Jesse Frost and you guys used to roll around together. Fair enough if this is an actual bid but it seems strange to me that you of all people would come here to bid on a weapon with no magazines confirmed, practically a glorified melee weapon.

View attachment 5849
Fuckin sherlock holmes

View attachment 5849
Not exactly hard to get 1 mill in a day lmao

Back