What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

magnus5405

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name):    Magnus5405

Time & Date this happened:             10:17  08.03.2015

Which Server did this happen on:          server 2

Description of what happened:  The player rammed a vehicle in kavala greenzone and made it blow up loosing 2 wheels from the impact,I told him to exit the vehicle and give me the keys because he was not fit to drive, he got out told me nop and ran off while i was aiming a vermin at him.Due to the fact that he just ignored rp i shot him and started lockpicking the truck, seconds later he comes back and i ignore him than he jumps in and drives off with the truck, i shoot his back wheel out and he still manages to store his vehicle in the garage while we where in combat i killed him seconds after he stored it and he combat logged.

What Rule Was Broken ?:  VDM = Instant Ban (We have a anti VDM script however running people over for run is banable and considered VDM)
                                                6D) You are not allowed to return within 1000m of where you was killed within 15 minutes after you have been killed!
                                                            6C) You are not allowed to seek revenge when you die!
                                                1B) Combat logging during a fire fight, resisting arrest, or when the police are in pursuit is exploiting. Logging off while downed (pending revive) is also a exploit.                                                
                                                Combat storage of a vehicle
                                                No RP AT ALL.

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: He logged out as soon as he stored the vehicle...

Please post video evidence/screenshots here: The loggs should show all the info needed to ban this player my pc is unable to deal with recording

Last edited by a moderator:
So you killed someone and attempted to steal their truck in the kavala green zone? Then you post a report with no evidence admitting to killing and robbing I'm a green zone? :D

This <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back