What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

lung capacity

Kyle Racoon

most of you have been swimming at some point and well im sure your aware you cant breathe underwater but what you can do is learn to hold your breath for longer periods of time.

i believe you should be able to train your lung capacity by being underwater.

pros - might help with escaping someone or rescuing someone create more/ better RPs.

cons - dev work

thank youuu

What roleplay scenarios could this help improve? Personally, I think we'd see an uptick of people who just send their vehicles straight into the water at the first sign of trouble and swim underwater from Paleto to Vespucci.

yeah no, I agree with Gordon - There are ways to stay submerged for longer in place already.

What roleplay scenarios could this help improve? Personally, I think we'd see an uptick of people who just send their vehicles straight into the water at the first sign of trouble and swim underwater from Paleto to Vespucci.
i mean if they are that dedicated to swim that far haha

-1 scuba tanks are a thing that already do that, plus what RP scenarios would this help other then assisting the sausages that drive off the pier going 140mph

Back