What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Lucas Proksto (Rejected - Lack of evidence)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): Lucas Proksto

Time & Date this happened: 13:30 GMT around that time (21.9.2014)

Description of what happened: While I was standing still & chatting with a fellow citizen, Lucas came & started to shoot, in safe zone. I wasn't the only 1, who was attacked in the safe zone by him. He also killed some other players too in safe zone. NL Mawnster was also RDM'ed next to me.

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: He kept on shooting on everyone, after I died, in safe zone(kavala).

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
I'll will post a video, if its really needed, but there were many witnesses & other players who were RDM'ed by him, maybe they can say something also to that case before I post a video. I'm honest & telling the truth about my report, as always!

I started to record after I died, I'm only waiting for NL Mawnster & Knight (player's) to confirm this case, since they were also close by, when that incident happened.

To be honest, need better evidence, I'll leave for admins to review.

Thanks

Neo

Rejected

Please upload a longer video... I want to see what happened at least 5-10 mins before as there is every chance RP could of happened.

If you have more please re report.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back