What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

[LRG] Smoke , Advertising TS (Denied)

Smoke

Hello im banned cuz of what the topic says , and i allready talked to wilco and he told me to put my case threw the forums. so here we go.

since there is no point in me trying to denie it cuz i cant comprahend when i did it all i want to say is that im sorry for what i have done and it wont happend again.

i hope that the admins grant me my request to be unbanned cuz i have never been reported for any type of rule violation on the forum and this is my first time beeing banned :p .

Anyhow i hope all of you have a nice day and that the admins shows me some kind of kindness.

Yours

Smoke~

Will await other LRG unban requests and deal with this as one as mass advertising there own teamspeak has happened and has been happening for several weeks since they joined up until yesterday.

would you be so kind to give me a list of the people that needs to do requests then ?

LRG JC

LRG Reab

LRG Matz

LRG Grimreaper

LRG Dan

LRG Greedy (This one has been cleared up)

just like to say I have never posted the server since u told me not to and we had a conversation, and the conversation we had was weeks ago

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you want us all to post in this ?

+ are the msgs from the old time when we explained the situation and no recently because i havent msged since we last spoke about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just passing through...

Thanks to Anonymous (not the player, they just don't want their name on here xD), who helped me with this.

yb7szyu.jpg

Back