What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

LOVE THIS SERVER

Blake Napier

I have been here for a short amount of time compared to some of you, but I would just like to say I love this server. I live in the United States and have been going from one American Altis Life server to another. I have been trying to find a unique RP experience in a server for a long time and have come up empty handed. However, I came across ALUK and decided to give it a try (Best decision I have made in a long time). I instantly fell in love with the community ALUK has to offer and I am glad I decided to give the server a try. I would just like to thank all the people that go above and beyond to RP to the best of their ability, it really makes this server great! This community is so great I play with 120 ping just to experience what the server has to offer!

Last edited by a moderator:
Honesly I got hooked on my first time playing here aswell...

YOU'LL FIND IT HARD TO WANT TO LEAVE US

I have been here for a short amount of time compared to some of you, but I would just like to say I love this server. I live in the United States and have been going from one American Altis Life server to another. I have been trying to find a unique RP experience in a server for a long time and have come up empty handed. However, I came across ALUK and decided to give it a try (Best decision I have made in a long time). I instantly fell in love with the community ALUK has to offer and I am glad I decided to give the server a try. I would just like to thank all the people that go above and beyond to RP to the best of their ability, it really makes this server great! This community is so great I play with 120 ping just to experience what the server has to offer!
Thanks for this feedback, it means a lot!

I can only agree. I thought my gaming days were over and havnt played anything for many years. Then suddenly I though I try a game out and found this.

For me to actually stick to a game it's all about being able to play without needing to be focused on competiveness and so on all the time. Here, I can just go in and play and talk/play around with people. You can choose when to go into fights/more serious missions. A

It adds a whole new level of possibilities for me. Add to that a community with fun and interesting people you had me stuck and here to stay. 

Back