What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Lost Roughly 200k for Cop VDM De-Sync (Completed 30/01/2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FA. Matthew

In-game name: [TI] Matthew [P]

Your Steam ID (copy from your Arma 3 or steam profile): 76561198166700490

What was lost: Black MXM, MRCO, 6.5 Silencer, 21 Magazines, 4-Five .45, 18 Magazines, and £28,000

Value of item/money lost ( Provide the grand total): £166,000

Quick description of what happened: We were at Piers Kitchen waiting for someone to turn up, I seen an Off-Road and mistaken it for a Zemak for a split second so we were about to leave and seen the Police chasing the Off-Road I spotted so we decided to sit and watch the cop chase, then the Police Off-Road started to De-Sync so we didn't want to move because we could of glitched out into the Police and blew up, so we sat still and unfortunately blew up from the cop De-Sync, along with me, 5 other people had died as well as 3 cops (Screenshot Below). The video cuts out at the end because that's when I pressed ALT + F10 to record the last 5 minutes on Shadow Play.

Edited - Sorry for bad audio quality.

Video Of Crash:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not 100% sure but I'm most positively sure you can't get comp for desync as it can be client side issue! and as you know you don't get comp for something that is client sided :)

i been de syncing a quite alot of times lately even with ping below 60 and a internet connection of (up) 50mb and (down) 150mb using fiber optic internet paying $129 a month i should not be de syncing so good luck on the comp its the server i must say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back