What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

[LOST] Johny (Action: Ban Issued 06/03/2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BestyyLAD

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): [LOST]Johny

Which Server did this happen on: #1

Description of what happened: Me and two fellow officers were In presuit of a covered hemit that had recently VDM'd some officers down the road, continuing on the chase It looks like partly fault of De-Sync out police SUV colided with the Hemit taking both  vehicles  out of action, we then approached the hemit which we started taking lethal fire from the driver of which he killed one officer but we put him down with rubber bullets and restrained him, although even know this Is the case he continuly gets out of restraints without me or any other officer Un-restraining him which he then goes on to kill me and 1 other officer by doing this and runs off.

What Rule Was Broken ?: Rule 1: Cheating, exploiting, hacking

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: I tired finding him on the TS tho I coudn't find his name and his disconnected from gamer shortly after the Incident.

lease post video evidence/screenshots here: 

Not totally unrelated to this post but, this chap [LOST]Johny, was parading around in the press vest in Kavala not so long ago which is afaik against server rules unless  RPing press?  Press dont usually use automatic weapons and rob people in my experience as he was doing.  I do not have evidence of this, but seeing this video thought I would mention it. 

Exploiting to the max

fa54834c48e8b311406e49d5e697fee7 -1 [LOST]Johny - Forum Report 06/03/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back