What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

lost hemett

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikolos

Ingame name: Mikolos

what was lost: hemtt

Value: 300k

quick description what happenden:

Were doing a saltrun when the server startet desyching and lag badly.

server then kicked me (High ping) i tryed to login Again but server kicked me Again

friends told me it was because of corrupt mission file

i used the NeXT 30 min to find out how to delete it so i could download it Again

when i came back into the game i hurryed out to the saltmine just to discover the hemtt were gone..

i hoped it would return after NeXT restart but it is gone...

its devasting for me to lose it since i have been trying to save up Money with crashes and hackers its not easy makeing Money on this server and hope to be reimbursed.

sincerly

Mikolos

Hate to be the bearer of bad news but this sounds like someone picked the lock (or simply jumped in) and sold it at a chop shop.

I have no authority on this though, so I can't check logs or anything to see.

Last edited by a moderator:
i fear your might be right.

Will i not be reimbursed for that ? i lost because of server kick /lag / desynch

Oh I'm sorry man, we saw it sitting there with noone in and it was chopped within 5 minutes, usually I wouldn't have done it but the exact same scenario happened yesterday, that how I lost my box Hemtt.

Welcome to Altis Life is all I have to say.

Ingame name: Mikolos

what was lost: hemtt

Value: 300k

quick description what happenden:

Were doing a saltrun when the server startet desyching and lag badly.

server then kicked me (High ping) i tryed to login Again but server kicked me Again

friends told me it was because of corrupt mission file

i used the NeXT 30 min to find out how to delete it so i could download it Again

when i came back into the game i hurryed out to the saltmine just to discover the hemtt were gone..

i hoped it would return after NeXT restart but it is gone...

its devasting for me to lose it since i have been trying to save up Money with crashes and hackers its not easy makeing Money on this server and hope to be reimbursed.

sincerly

Mikolos
I do understand you pain though, my first ever Hemtt was hijacked with 5 minutes of owning it, so don't worry you'll recover

Being the friendly guy i am i will refund on this occasion just because you are new :)

Please let me know your ingame name

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back