What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Lost helicopter due to RDM (Completed 06/01/2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doro - De la Vega

In-game name:

[Doro] De la Vega

Your player ID (copy from your arma 3 profile):

What was lost:

I lost one of the cheaper helicopters. There are two versions of them and I am not actually sure which one of them I bought since I just recived my VIP access and they appeared to be the same with different names. I think it was a hummingbird. But both of them are sold for the exact same amount of gold.

Value of item/money lost:

Quick description of what happened:

I commented on another forum post regarding a guy that RDM people at the handgun store 

There are several reports on this guy and he is denying that he did wrong. I'm not going to take up too much time of that here since there already are reports about this guy but it was a clear RDM. His friend did not warn me or the other guy who was there. He asked for a toolkit and the other "friendly" guy dropped one. Out of nowhere we both died, not by the guy that asked for a toolkit but by his friend further away. Without any sort of roleplaying whatsoever. We walked away and we got killed by bullets in our backs without any sort of warning or heads up from the one pretending to be in need of a toolkit. Who himself never was in any danger. We did not point our guns towards him. We got shot on our way from the scene. 

I was on my way to my helicopter that I had landed ontop of the hill, visible for everyone. 

After this all I decided to tab down to see if someone else had experienced trouble with this same guy. 

What I see when I enter the forum is two already standing reports on this guy. I comment one of it and then tab my game up, the first thing I see is a white text on the middle of the screen saying that my helicopter just got sold to the scrap dealer. By the guy that RDMd me, as he admits in the forum post. 

Thanks and there is no stress regarding this case if the admins want to investigate the reports before deciding what to do here. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back