What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Lost Everything...

Status
Not open for further replies.

PapaBear

In-game name: [TI] PapaBear

Your player ID (copy from your arma 3 profile): 76561198080901992

What was lost: All my money both on me and in my bank, all my current gear on me and all licences, cars are still in garage but not sure about choppers

Value of item/money lost: Just over£700,000 in bank, 58,000 on me, value of all my licences (as i do not recall value of licences this is the list: Rebel Training, Cocaine Training, Marijuana Training, Truck Licence, homeowners licence (these are the only ones of value I am bothered about)), and all my gear which was ghillie, carryall, tact vest and MXM so about £250,000 - £300,000... ESTIMATED TOTAL = £1,975,000 But i'll allow you guys to double check :)

Quick description of what happened: I was switching from server 2 to server 1 to try and do a bank job and it was taking a long time for me to get the option to spawn, i didn't even get the option at all, and i I died for no apparent reason, possibly a bug/glitch. i waited for respawn timer and pressed respawn at which i recieved the option to respawn but only in Athira, Kavala, and paros (i recieved no option for my house and garage) so i respawned in Paros. i spawned with absolutely nothing apart from civ clothes and i could not press "y" to access the player interface. concerened abut my cash etc, i went to the RBA bank but found all i had was £100,000 as if i had logged on for the first time. i then left server 1 and rejoined server 2 to try and see if that would resolve the problem. here i had the option to spawn at my house so i spawned there but again all i had was civ clothes and £100,000 in the bank... still no licences. i have evidence of my licences and spawning with the 100k and then when i joined server without my licences but no evidence of all my gear beforehand or my money beforehand...
bv9mKT5.jpg
f50aWJY.jpg
sorry the smaller one is hard to see, for some reason i could change it but it shows me after logging on to server 2 with no money and no licences

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought this happened a lot if someone killed you on spawn island, not sure though.

I know who it was, it was the hacker yesterday([MB]xXSniper225Xx) he has been banned tho :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back