What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Lost a 45k truck and 200k from my bank

Status
Not open for further replies.

600T

Birmingham, West Midlands, United Kingdom
In-game name:
 600T

What was lost:
 combined value 45k truck + 200k compensation monies paid by police CI Mitch

Value of item/money lost:

combined 245k

Quick description of what happened:

Earlier I was playing on the altislife.co.uk steam server and I was pulled over in my box van by police. This I didn't mind as it is just routine I suppose, the police then went to search my box truck and it despawned so I have lost a 45k Box van. One of the police officers, CI Mitch then offered to transfer me some money in compensation for the loss of my truck and its contents. Around 20 mins later I logged out while I went to have some dinner and logged on when I came back to find my truck is still gone and the 200k CI Mitch transferred me was also gone.

Can I please have the 200k back as this is incredibly frustrating and my bank has also reset itself to what it was before.

Please help ASAP! my bank keeps resetting and the loss of 200k makes me want to stop playing this server :(

Last edited by a moderator:
170k compensation for the salt.

His vehicle was bugged and had the cheat warning on the ANPR.

Gave him the comp as i felt bad about the fact his truck vanished into the fresh altis air.  

OK so NEW TWIST!

ALL the vehicles I had in my garage have now disappeared.

I HAD the following:

Box truck

SUV

Quadbike

Pickup truck (Monster livery)

not to mention i ALSO had to log out again and this time after speaking to a rebel, he told me about the "sync Data" thing so i did that. I log in again to find another 20k had gone from my account... Please help as it seems it is pointless me playing this server as anyuthing i do isnt worth it as i have to keep buying cars and earning money for it to be lost again.. this server is so unfair its unreal!

250k put into your account, please open a new thread if the other vehicles are missing still.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back