What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

LoA Cool (Rejected - But with action in future)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuel

Banned
Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): LoA Cool

Time & Date this happened: 20/09/2014

Description of what happened: After taking LoA Cool to the HQ we asked him to drop his weapon but he decides to turn round and shoot one of the officers, in real life we could of just taken the weapon off of his back plus this is in the police HQ in Athira

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: no

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence)

He was already warned that he would be killed. Nothing more to be said. We need the whole episode to get the full story. I've killed loads of cops on the HQs before without any problems, but the reason I shot this time was because I knew we weren't in the actual HQ but outside. For an example I had a episode with SI Vladic Ka where there was no problems at all with me trying to escape by trying to kill the cops. Since you were only two I thought I could take you and just run which is the reason its not fail rp. If you look at the map we are also not at the HQ ;) And whats with the reports coming in today. You got the evening off or something? :D

and each time people tend to give a benefit of the doubt, but we cant pull it off your back, we do it for a bit more roleplay, we could just bang you straight in jail and let you die of hunger and thirst?

I don't care if there is a ban or not, just take damn note that you NEED TO ROLE-PLAY TO THE EXTENTS OF THE LIMITATIONS OF THE ENGINE!

I wont issue a ban on this occasion, instead i will learn from this and progress with giving the cops mechanics to take guns off people further down the line.

In real life god forbid if someone had a gun while restrained the gun would of been pulled from you so try to think about that and not do this again in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back