What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

LoA Cool & LoA SiTdoWn (Rejected - Lack of evidence)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kris!

Community Banned
Yesterday afternoon myself and a friend, JoKa were driving around local to Athira. We were being chased by police for speeding, managing to escape the police two Hatchback Sports approached us in our cars, we decided to keep out wits and to try and get away. After a lot of driving around I was killed by LoA SiTdoWn in my vehicle and JoKa killed by LoA Cool.

I decided not to post about this, until now after I was driving towards Athira I noticed a large amount of police cars and Hatchbacks in front of me. The police car turned right and I had a collision, my car was damaged and the police car blew up, killing the driver.. who happened to be LoA Cool? I got away, got called a prick and a message by LoA Cool to replace £200,000 worth of equipment, was told I'll be getting banned and shot at, without warning by his LoA friends.

So why should I be punished for his driving mistakes and the LoA group go unpunished for killing two people and shooting at another without any warning or message?

I can also add to this, literally 5 mins ago they shot the wheels of my Hatchback and killed my friends. Then he shouted "Get out the car" after he killed my friend. 

I appreciate my post isn't in the said format. My concern is that they're somehow going to have a video of me crashing into them and calling it a VDM - I just wanted to post the full story and as you can see from TheAngryScotsman, I'm not the only one these guys think they do whatever they want too.

I've not seem them break any rules, but in my 4 months on altis I have not met more annoying players. I'm not angry at them simply impressed and annoyed, in the past two days doing their boy racer routine they have been caught twice (to my knowledge). While I was chasing them they managed to weave through towns going at high octane speeds. Also found out a new technique from them using a sport hatchback to defend and block any over taking attempts while moving with a hemet box.

First of all, use this template;  Second of all, where is your proof in this case? I didnt call you anything anywhere. Yes I asked if you were gonna comp me. You refused. I got new gear and moved on. I did not command a comp. I was just asking if I could get it. You even ended up insulting me over side chat when I asked you for comp privately over the phone with something like "Oh this kid LoA Cool is asking for comp, because he can't drive a car"

About the killing you are talking about. Before you got killed I was next to you on the road typing stop and pullover in direct(Same counts for angry). You didnt respond in any way or pullover. So saying that we did RDM is maybe a bit rough said? And I also told you several times to scroll up in the chat and check, because i literally spammed the chat with stop. I am pretty sure the admins can confirm this with the chat log if this case gets anywhere. 

And Price; We are always enjoying to annoy the cops xD. And yes we are rarely caught, but sadly it does happen sometimes. We just always have a heli ready so it aint that big of a deal :) . Sport hatchbacks are our cars. I am sure if you follow us around for a bit you will learn some more new techniques :p . Thx for the support and funny enough the cops are also annoying and impressing us sometimes xD.

Last edited by a moderator:
Like I've already made readers aware Cool, I'm well aware that it's not following the template. I did this for a specific reason, I'm well aware that I have no evidence besides the information you have given me.

So let me get this straight, now you're confessing to the fact that you killed myself and JoKa, since yesterday you were completely dismissing it, accusing me of lying? But that makes sense, just like you "didn't" swear at me.

But go on, tell the forums in your own words how "stop plz" constitutes RP and makes getting out of your vehicle and shooting two players NOT an RDM. You're here for one reason, that's to troll.

You did not warn us that you or your friend had weapons, you did not warn us that you would shoot. You did not even tell us to stop the car for any specific reason. You spammed chat with "stop" & "plz". You just admitted to that one as well.

I simply play to much to be able to remember all my gameplay. I play like 12 hours a day on the server. And I honestly can't remember what happened with me accusing you of lying. We killed you after I told you to stop. Did you expect me to write a roman when we are going 200 down the road and i'm in the wrong side of the road? I told you to stop and you didnt. And when we got you stopped you tried to escape on foot as I remember correct me if Im wrong. You just ran away without saying anything where we had guns on you and you just kept running. (I remember this happening with a guy. I honestly can't remember names of all the what 50 people we rob each day). I need some record or something so I can remember what happened and what I was doing and what you were doing.

Saying that the reason I'm here is to troll? I've been apart of this community for 2 months now. How long you been here? Im sure somebody can confirm that I'm not a troll and none of my men are. Yes we troll cops. There is a big difference in trolling cops and being a troll. We roleplay with people that cooperate and are willing to roleplay, but people that just run deserves none of my respect. 

Honestly I can't remember what happened. I dont even know if what im saying is what happened with you or if it was somebody else. I can't tell who is who without something to fresh up my memory. 

When I spam "Stop plz" "Stop" "Pullover" in the chat. Then you are refusing to do what I am saying. We got you pulled over and as far as I remember we didn't kill you instantly after you got out. You tried to run on foot or something like that even after we pointed guns and yelled at you. Again I can't remember how it all went but I'm pretty sure I'm not far off target. I can't really take any actions without any kind of proof. I cant remember what happened. Im sorry if I hurt your feelings with killing you and your friend. There is nothing I can do.

After you insulted me over sidechat. Then I can't really be bothered with this post. You got no kind of proof anyway. This will be my last comment in this thread unless my presence is very needed. Anyway sorry I killed you and your friend but its the game. Next time stop when I tell you to like anybody else does...

That's a pretty horrendous memory you have there, what happened with you accusing me of lying? Not a lot, evidently from posts here you haven't made the five star impression in your first two months.

But no fella, I don't expect you to 'write a Roman', but you can consider using voice chat, or expanding on your "stop" "plz" spam. The hilarious part is, you shot me while I was in the car while it was moving. You gave no warning of you carrying illegal weapons or the consequences of what would happen if I did not stop the vehicle. You just spammed "stop" "plz". But now you can stop, stop pulling lies out of the air, you have absolutely no argument and everything you have replied back too in-game and in this thread is rubbish. You continue to lie to try and get off the hook and there's three people here who have either been a victim to your RDM or are tired of your shit, not to forget JoKa who doesn't use the forums.

Told you I didnt remember what happened and you had to correct me if I was wrong and not to bloody flame at me for lying. I don't remember what happened. Tell me what happened the full story. I can't work with this mate. You can tell me anything and I wouldn't know what to believe. This post is getting no where. Feel free to report me, but at least make a proper post then.

And once again, like I posted in the first place. I am not here to report the fact that you RDM'd me, but to make it clear of the entire actions of that day, so in case I am banned like you told me I would be, everyone here will know of what actually happened.

So I told you that you were gonna be banned now? Mate stop posting all this without any proof this is proper bullshit. End it here.

Give off. That was in global, so like you said the Admins can check that if needed. Weren't you going to wind your neck in?

Im done with this post. If you want me to take your report seriously use the right format. Good luck ingame. Next time Ill make sure to cut it out for you.

What are you going to do, kill me on sight in the green zone again?

As I said i'm done with this post. Now stop insulting me or writing to me thank you.

When have I insulted you in this thread? As the OP of this thread, I'll post in it as I wish (following forum rules of course). If you don't want to read posts in this thread you can ignore or unsubscribe at your own wish to do so.

First of all we still we didnt break any rules, we have been playing on this server for ages and know how it goes around, if you dont like us that okay but to bring bullshit up on forum is not okay at all. Let me say it like this that you guys are pissing me off by putting it on the forum, have a nice day anyway. 

And for you scotsman i have been nice to you, i got to vids of you vdming, but you did say you did not the rules, so i have been uploading the vidioes but now u are telling us that we are breaking the rules :D ?

And no i am not a cop anymore.

Well, simply put... I don't care if I'm pissing you off. You broke the rules, then cried to me after you made the wrong turn. If you're going to threaten someone, at least make sure you've got your facts straight. We're all big boys here, or at least I like to think you are. You should know how to play nicely if you say you're so experienced here.

You joined yesterday. End this post now. This report cannot be taken seriously. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back