What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

[LNL]Sterling Archer-UNBAN APPEAL (Unbanned 03/03/2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your In-game name:[LNL] Sterling Archer

Your Steam Profile ID: 76561198044328442 

Your GUID:9a4e5cbdc592c569e0e428cfe2a1000a

Date & Time you was banned:12:05 26:02:2015

Please copy and paste the rule you broke:I did not break a rule Pablo banned me after a guy yelled rdm in side chat (he was caught in a crossfire) :c

Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance:I robbed a guy and he starter running, i shot at him and i 1 shot killed a by stander with my rook pistol, it was a mistake, i was just tryin to rob some nvg's off a guy :/

the ban message says i should go to the websie to dispute the ban,nothing about the reason i go banned :/

I love this game/server So much and i want to be a part of the community, :c i miss the server<3

If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then search the forums for your in-game name and that date and link the thread here:

not due to a report.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was spectating you after accusations of you RDM'ing were being called in sidechat. I saw you kill the first guy just as i started spectating you so i gave you the benifit of the doubt on the assumption RP had already been started, however you then proceeded to kill another person without saying anything to him, this was the RDM that i banned you for. 

I was talking to that guy told him to drop his NVG pulled my gun out and than he ran,i shot at him and i hit the other guy because the rook is rlly accurate :p and i started chasing the guy i was robbing,he had a massive head start because i run slower with a gun out so i chased him around the corner and shot, sorry about the missunderstanding.I love RP-ing,there is a bunch of medics i had a lot of fun with and also cops but with civilians if you want to really RP you need to be known and feared or they will not respect you.On my last server that i played about 450hours on I managed to become feared and respected so not even cops would dare mess with me unless they really had to i want to be known and play a big part in the community but i need to not be banned for robbing people.If you give me the chance to i will learn the ways of this community and do my best to become a character that people will enjoy having to fear :)

Also Role-Play means playing the role you have the best you can and the way the rules meke you RP is not reap RP if i am a mugger i don't ask you for your money i take it, if someone disrespects you you kill them or beat them down , if you think that someone is a threat you take them out so that they do not get the upper hand,I just wish to explain why i may not always chat with my victim even tho this time i did.

Does it not sound like a better idea to make RP actual RP.For example i tend to wait for a medic for 10-20-30 minutes if there is one and the RP i engage in with them is awesomely fun because it's genuine RP not the weird unrealistic stuff that happens most of the time.I say RDM is not a real thing if you get killed that means that person had a reason to kill you and the only way to make this realistic is make the punishment fit the crime... <3

In real life wherever there is no one to punish you for killing,people kill for fun,they enjoy the same thing RDMers enjoy, it's natural.

I got a bunch of friends from *community name removed* to join the server i just need to get unbanned, been refreshing the page evry 20 minutes for hours :D i love the server can't wait to get back on :) )

Lol this post is either really popular or it was me refreshing it 100 times that got me so manny vews :3

I rlly miss the game c:

Last edited by a moderator:
Follow the rules and improve your RP... try playing without a gun for the next 2 weeks.

Unbanned for final chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back