What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Little question for the people of this great community and a thank you!

Harrison Hart

This is no rant or me slagging anyone off but I am just here to ask what peoples opinions are on the way people get banned?

I first made my forums account September 1st, I have played nearly all my Arma 3 hours here. In the future I want to hopefully get into support and help out. I struck gold with this community as it was the first I came on and I don't want to go anywhere else! 

But as I have played this server over the months I have realised when you are in a situation with an admin it is hell. I know they are here to enforce rules and such but it always seems to be a case of ban first talk later which for starters makes a situation more tense and stressful straight of the back with NO words said. I have experienced it and seen it happen many times to other members and gang mates.

While I'm here I want to thank the nice people that I have met and spoke to in this community and made it such a nice experience :) 

This is no way intended to cause arguments or annoy anyone I just wanted to see what people thought, as I like to know what people think! 

Well, there are no "system", but how it is been done for the last two years now, I think is fine. If you have been banned by mistake they are usually quick to apologise and unban. I think that banning straight away is nice, as it prevents them from doing the same.. Anyways, people need to read the rules and use common sense, then this banning thing shouldnt be a problem.

Edit: and it isnt like they are going around banning people who havent made the runway for themselves

Last edited by a moderator:
As a player and not an admin, I can only say what I've personally seen.

Normal bans happen if a player is reported and the evidence is clear after being reviewed.  Insta bans usually happen if an admin's seen it happen. If you've ever watched Vladic's stream you'll know how much they can see. Id say if someone is insta banned it must have been a pretty blatant rule break.

Id rather they ban people 1st then let them appeal vs allowing someone to run around on the sever creating havoc whilst they talking about it. That's what the appeal process is for.

This ban system stops stress that would otherwise occur for staff and other players.

This ban system forces anyone that wants to get unbanned to appeal. They HAVE to visit the website and as a clause in their appeal read the rules! 

Its simple.

This ban system stops stress that would otherwise occur for staff and other players.

This ban system forces anyone that wants to get unbanned to appeal. They HAVE to visit the website and as a clause in their appeal read the rules! 

Its simple.

Thanks for the replies it has opened my mind up.

For me it was a grey area but it is now clear, thank you people!!!

There is no actual Ban system. It's always going to be a permanent ban, that's the best way for it because if it's 24hrs, 72hrs etc etc people wouldn't learn. The permanent ban is a good idea as people learn and stop breaking rules as it's a harsher punishment. 

Back