What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Limeys - Sound Issue/CoC

HBaker

Unlinked
Hey, just wandering on a possible ETA or update on this issue at hand as its affecting roleplay at times when it comes to speaking to people through the shop window as the audio goes muffled. They struggle to hear us when we are trying to serve them and they tend to just walk off a lot or buy a smoothie from the till then leave.

I know CoC is an in game issue but I have had multiple interviews and contact with CoC in game now and have been told that we would have more employee slots added and we will be billed for them (we were looking for around 3 more slots) We also had a discussion about getting the stove to work in Limeys so we can create better roleplay with jobs that we are attempting to provide to people. We were wondering if this could be implemented as we already have a stove inside the store and have had interest with people working and making food at Limeys. I can see a wardrobe was added at some point which we are grateful for and we appreciate the hard work done for Limeys. Below is the original suggestion where the audio issue was accepted to be fixed and CoC was also contacted around this time regarding the stove/slots and have been contacted a few more times after that.

image.png

My image isn't working but there was an original thread made by Yogi in December and accepted by George to fix the sound issue so above was a screenshot of that.

Back