What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

LEYON Unban appeal. (Actioned by TBJ)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MuelSnapper

Your In-game name: Leyon 

Your Steam Profile ID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198073597229/home

Your GUID (Using this tool input your steam ID and press enter): 
0e13aa68c6a3a3d23137839bebf92eb2

Date & Time you was banned: Unknown

Please copy and paste the rule you broke: 1C) Swearing at someone outside of roleplay is not tolerated and punished by a ban  ( I was in RP)

Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance: Dear who this may concern, sometime last year I'm unaware of the date. I was banned because in-game in the middle of Kavala i called an admin a dirty bitch. (Within RP) I had no idea she was an admin.

The ban which I received I believe to be unjust it was totally within RP what I said I meant no offence while saying it. I realise now having spending a considerate amount of time away from the server, what I have lost and I would relish another opportunity to be apart of your community once more. 

In my absence from the server, I have played other servers and I have matured alot more I know the way I approached that RP it was unacceptable and I can be considered as a troll. 

I apologise to the admin, I meant no offence and it will not happen again. I hope the admin team of this server can realise I've changed and can give me another shot.

Thanks for taking time to read my appeal, I look forward to reading your reply. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I am always willing to give people a second chance. Remember it is a final one though.

Approved.

0e13aa68c6a3a3d23137839bebf92eb2 - unbanned both servers - relog after 4pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back