What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Lewis's Un-ban Request (Unbanned 20/12/2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLevvis

Hello, I was recently banned for combat logging and NLR which in all fairness I did do and I deeply regret it. This was my first, serious Arma 3 Altis Life server I had played on and I wasn't very aware of the rules, which admittedly is my fault for not reading them or even being aware of them. Before I was banned I had many hours playing and since the report () I have completely understood and read the rules. I do truely feel sorry for what happened here and my apologies go to those who have lost money or items and understand I am totally to blame. I will also understand if I am not un-banned due to the roleplay being essential to your server despite my recent success in following your server's rules.

I appreciate the time you have taken to read my un-ban request even though you may feel I do not deserve to be.

Here is any details you may need if you do take my appeal into concideration:

IGN: Lewis

PLAYER ID: 76561198066940775

Unfortunately I have no clue how to find my GUID but if there is any further information needed just leave a reply as I will be checking this regularly for the response.

Once again, thank you.

Yes, this was me. I don't know if you heard but I did tell you to back off and dont turn the corner or I would shoot you, I also said I was going to rob you. It might of been mic lag but I definitely did say both of these and then counted down as a warning. I presumed when you were turning the corner you were going to try and make an attack on me and my friends but it looks like either me or you were lagging in the video. Apologies.

It looked like you were indeed dysncing. But the matter at hand is you killing me with a lack of RP and the fact I can hear my name being called out.

Also I can clearly hear you saying 'BlackJack, put your hands on your head (1 second pause) 3..2...1. then you start shooting leading to my death. 

Read the rules, once you have seriously think about your RP

you have been unbanned for a FINAL chance, if you find yourself banned again its permanent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back