What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Lenvier RDM

Henry

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name):
Lenvier

Time & Date this happened: 2:45 AM 12/09/2015

Which Server did this happen on: #1

Description of what happened: So I was patiently lying down near the Heroin processor while I waited for my mate to arrive with some sweet Golden Brown. I had a Pistol, but it was holstered, and I posed no threat to this guy whatsoever.He burst into the building, looked at me, I turned my head to look at him, but before I could say anything he had pistol whipped me in the face, and proceeded to unload his magazine into my scalpHe didn't issue any commands, made absolutely no attempt to initiate a RP situation, and as far as I'm aware the Heroin processor isn't a red zone, so he wasn't entitled to shoot me in at all.

What Rule Was Broken ?: RDM

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: 
I politely asked him on side chat, and then by text to come on to TS, but despite my repeated attempts, he didn't communicate in anyway.

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
I realise I need video evidence to back this up in order to justify a ban, but the fact that he's made no attempt to contact me whatsoever shows a clear unwillingness to follow the server rules.

Cheers guys!

Henry

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh didn't realise there was a format for this (still pretty new to this server) cheers mate.

Back