What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Koning Philip, Kian (Action: Bans Issued 23/09/2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khandamir

Currently residing in Los Santos
Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name):
Koning Phillip, Kian, MLabour
Time & Date this happened:
23rd of September in the night, timeframe of about 1 hour in total.

Description of what happened:
Me, Blaze, Davros, Nigall and Renegade chase a truck toward the redzone. They go on, so we set up just outside it, waiting for them. When we followed them they already fired shots at our heli. May have been warning shots, but some also hit. We also tried to stop them, obviously, by landing and shooting back. The chase ended with them at the heroin processing, and us waiting for them.

Then Blazes game crashes, so he has to come back with an Ifritt. We are all waiting for him at our set up point, watching the guys at the processing with a bino. Blaze arrives, Nigall gets in the Ifritt as well and we split up. They try to chase the truck toward us while we wait to shoot their tyres, or the guys (as said, they started firing =)). The chasing of the truck ends up in a crash right at the edge of the redzone, with both vehicles blowing up.

Here comes screenshot 1. Both guys in the truck died, obviously, and combatlogged.

Nigall and Blaze wait their timer, respawn in respectively Athira and VIP island. A few moments after Nigall spawns in Athira, the combatlogger Kian runs up behind him and shoots him dead, no rp.

Another screenshot follows of how he kills him, no vid unfortunatly.

Then we try and talk to him, but he comes up with the I lost connection excuse. Basicly, he kept using it the whole time. ''Every time I take damage or die my game crashes!'' (good story right?).

The shit doesn't end here. I have to admit it may have been wrong from our side, but we were on the way to Nigall when he got shot. So we decide to hunt the fuckers down.

Davros sees one trying to lockpick a medic heli, with a dead medic and medic gear lying on the ground beside it. Then another guy, one of theirs, approaches from his side with a gun, so he kills. The guy at the heli, trying to steal it, shouts to his friend with the gun, so he dies as well.

And again, they combatlog.

Multiple screenshots following now.

1: The chase ending up in a BOOM (them driving into a ifritt, but due to the chase no one's fault really, but one could argue they should've stopped xD
XpGSCQE.png

2: The First Combatlog:
s7PdYJN.png

Didnt get the third guy, MLabour logging, but he was there and did it as well.

3: The RDM after Nigall starts a new life and they log back in after their combatlog in Athira:
YvOqOxa.png

4: the excuse..
BGJQsug.png

5: Us chasing them down and killing one of them who then again combatlogs (they tried to run over one of us in their red offroad as well..)
nAOc1Qw.png

6: Davros stumbling upon one of them trying to steal a medic heli, then the second approaches from the side with a gun, they both get killed. They accuse us of no RP, but the RP had long since started and for us this was still the same fight.
jPVdilv.png

6.1: Trying to reason after what happened in the above screenshot:
FHQhlyx.png

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?:
As seen in some of the screenshots, no use. They dont admitt they are logging, Kian says its because his game keeps crashing. And they don't respond to the allegation of RDM'in Nigall, straight after they died and Nigalls new life began. They also kept doing it, the logging.

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence)
Screenshots in chronological order in story. I do have 4 videos as well, showing/letting you hear what happened from the moment the shit in Athira started. But I hope this amount of screenshots and my story concludes this. If need be, I will upload these video's but it would take like over two hours to upload lol.

300e751fbac291e57bcecbb9b28145ac -1 Kian - Forum Report 23/09/2014

62e9c882105a0fe9ffe47cb09322bacf -1 Koning philip - Forum Report 23/09/2014

There isnt enough proof for MLabour in the screenshots, I am also using a bit of member trust on these bans issuing them without the video.

We await the unban requests.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back