What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Knight - Fail RP [Rejected]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick99

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): Knight

Time & Date this happened:  15:10 - 21/01/2015

Which Server did this happen on: 1

Description of what happened: Bountyhunter ran up to me knocked me out restrained me , drove me over to hq told me i had a bounty and put me in jail (no-roleplay)

What Rule Was Broken ?: Not Really In the list but bad rp

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: I Have tried contacting him with the phone ingame , but hes not responding.

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence, If your report is about RDM then it must be a video leading upto the RDM and after)
My PC is too weak to have a recording running , soo i cannot provide proof.

Also Due To this i lost a full set of gear , do it post this under this or make a new post on comp request? and relate to this?

I was in Kavala with these three BH idiots prior to shut down, it was laughable really. If bounty hunters have a bad name its because of guys like this, they also had weapons out in a safe zone as well as taking this guy captive with no RP in a safe zone, couple it with bad RP overall and you've got a recipe for disaster...

I never had my guns out , so there was no reason for him to restrain me. And he could not have known that i was wanted witouth metagaming on me 

Ow, for what reason? And do you think i should still ask comp for my gear or just leave it?

Player has already been closed, Report however rejected due to lack of evidence.. Video was edited.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back