What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Just Wow

mes

Hi All, 

Just wanted to say what an amazing way to play this game this is. I had been watching some you tube videos and it looked so fun I had to give it a try, I have spent two days on the island so far and so much has happened. Hostage taking , negotiating, mining - watching the police take down some crims. 

24 Yrs old and late to the party but what an experience so far. Keep up the awesome RP and I'll see you all on the server :D 

Well welcome to gaming and a big welcome to ALUK! you've lasted 2 says with no problems so recap the rules every now and then to amke sure you don't get in trouble in the future!

It's a great community!

Thank you , I am looking to be more active for the time I can be within the community, TS seems active but little unsure where to put myself ha, would appreciate any guys that don't mind a new player tagging along sending me a message.

Cheers!

It can be confusing dude! The rooms that have place names ( Glasgow, Cardiff, Bristol) are all public - I've found that if no-one is in any of them, Be the trend-setter, and others will join!

Back