What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Johnny jackson (Unbanned 10/01/2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey,

After being arrested I got put into an off road police vehicle with an open ended trunk which in a real life situation I could've easily rolled out of. Officer number 2 arrived on scene in a hatchback which the arresting officer could of restrained and put us in but instead he decided to keep playing games and making the situation harder, he didn't even attempt to role-play the fact we was hand cuffed and leg cuffed so in a real situation i could've easily rolled of the edge of the non-moving off road, i believe this isn't a rightful ban as if it was any other vehicle i was breaking rules for sure, but this particular vehicle should of been role played as it stood, which at the time was open ended.

Thanks, Johnny Jackson.

I could link you to about 40-50 bans here where people just seem to troll glitching restraints or jumping out vechiles over and over or to get them self killed to avoid arrest.

Its something our police admins will ban for, Please understand this and the bigger picture the admins face with so many players that are new here daily.

Hopefully you have learned not to do this again.

Please post your GUID for an unban.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back