What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Joffrey Lannister (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salomon

Your In-game name: [SIZE=13.5pt]Joffrey Lannister[/SIZE]

Your Steam Profile ID: STEAM_0:0:51379503 │ 76561198063024734

Your GUID (d0b56c178d627bfdaa34c466d4af9565):

Date & Time you was banned:27-01-2015

Please copy and paste the rule you broke: 1B) Combat logging during a fire fight, resisting arrest, or when the police are in pursuit is exploiting. Logging off while downed (pending revive) is also a exploit.

Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance:

I have been playing on this server for almost half a year, gotten myself into trouble over the time, but also learned from my mistakes. I got in a very unfortunal incident where my game crashed at the same time as i got arrested => Leading to my 3rd and final ban.

The two previusly bans where over two months ago. I learned from my mistakes on the server, but now i am in the situation where i got banned for the last time. No big deal you may think, but to be honest this is one of the only Altis life servers out-there, and i am really having a hard time leaving this server. That is why i am writing to you even thought i was told i already used my final chance.

I really hope you feel for, by giving me the final chance, not to make an exception, but just to be thinking logically about time of my first bans and the reason of the last one. It makes no logicall sence to throw my many hours of arma away on a ragequit.

Best regards, a Dedicated player - Joffrey Lannister

If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then search the forums for your in-game name and that date and link the thread here: [SIZE=13.5pt][/SIZE]

Your now saying your game crashed but in this post 

You make it very clear you logged off...

Denied - There isnt a 3rd chance here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back